Cantine Paolini has a history spanning over half a century that began in 1964 in Marsala, the westernmost city in Sicily. In a fertile territory for the cultivation of vines and for cooperation, a group of far-sighted winemakers decided to join the individual forces and skills to enhance the most suitable soils and improve the production of grapes into wine. In 1972 the first harvest took place and since then the path of the Cellar has been in continuous expansion. The rural center once inhabited by winemakers is located in the Paolini district, from which the winery takes its name. The origins of the name are even older, in fact they date back to the beginning of the 16th century when the Paolotti monastic order began to cultivate vineyards in the same places as today.
What used to be a small group of winemakers is now a family of 1000 members who represent the beating heart of our business and whose grapes arrive here in the Paolini winery. Among the largest in Sicily, the vineyard covers 3,000 hectares on the eastern and southern slopes of the Sicilian municipalities of Marsala, Trapani, Salemi and Mazara del Vallo. In these lands with a high vocation, the thousand winemakers hand down their passion for the vine from father to son.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.